Group India will begin their jam-packed residence season for 2021-22 with a three-match T20I sequence towards New Zealand on November 17 in Jaipur. This sequence will likely be a brand new starting, following Virat Kohli’s decision to withdraw from T20I captaincy after the T20 World Cup, which ends on November 14.
The T20I leg will likely be adopted by two Check matches towards the Kiwis in Kanpur and Mumbai. Notably, this will likely be New Zealand’s first Check tour of India since 2016.
After the New Zealand sequence, India will travel to South Africa for a full tour (December 17 – January 26) after which return residence to host West Indies for the white-ball fixtures, beginning February 06 in Ahmedabad.
After Windies, Sri Lanka will even go to India to play two Check matches in Bengaluru and Mohali, adopted by a three-match T20I sequence in Mohali, Dharamshala and Lucknow.
In mid-2022, proper after the Indian Premier League (IPL), India will host South Africa for a five-match T20I sequence. This may turn out to be useful as a preparation for the T20 World Cup later within the yr in Australia.
Listed below are the whole fixtures:
New Zealand tour of India (2021):
- 1st T20I– November 17, Jaipur
- 2nd T20I– November 19, Ranchi
- third T20I– November 21, Kolkata
- 1st Check– November 25-29, Kanpur
- 2nd Check– December 03-07, Mumbai
West Indies tour of India (2022):
- 1st ODI– February 06, Ahmedabad
- 2nd ODI– February 09, Jaipur
- third ODI– February 12, Kolkata
- 1st T20I– February 15, Cuttack
- 2nd T20I– February 18, Visakhapatnam
- third T20I– February 20, Trivandrum
Sri Lanka tour of India (2022):
- 1st Check– February 25-01 March, Bengaluru
- 2nd Check– March 05-09, Mohali
- 1st T20I– March 13, Mohali
- 2nd T20I– March 15, Dharamshala
- third T20I– March 18, Lucknow
South Africa tour of India (2022):
- 1st T20I– June 09, Chennai
- 2nd T20I– June 12, Bangalore
- third T20I– June 14, Nagpur
- 4th T20I– June 15, Rajkot
- fifth T20I– June 19, Delhi