The Worldwide Cricket Council (ICC) has introduced the schedule for Ladies’s World Cup 2022, scheduled to be performed in New Zealand from March 4 to April 3, 2022.
31 matches will happen throughout six cities – Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Wellington and Christchurch will play host for the 2 semi-finals on March 30 and 31, respectively. Christchurch may even host the summit conflict on April 3.
Defending champions England will kick-start their marketing campaign towards outdated foes Australia on March 5, whereas the 2017 runner-ups India will play their first match on March 6 towards Pakistan.
The multi-nation match was initially scheduled within the February-March window this yr however acquired postponed as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
Right here’s the complete schedule of ICC Ladies’s World Cup 2022:
- New Zealand vs West Indies, March 4
- Bangladesh vs South Africa, March 5
- Australia vs England, March 5
- Pakistan vs India, March 6
- New Zealand vs Bangladesh, March 7
- Australia vs Pakistan, March 8
- West Indies vs England, March 9
- New Zealand vs India, March 10
- Pakistan vs South Africa, March 11
- West Indies vs India, March 12
- New Zealand vs Australia, March 13
- South Africa vs England, March 14
- Pakistan vs Bangladesh, March 14
- Australia vs West Indies, March 15
- England vs India, March 16
- New Zealand vs South Africa, March 17
- Bangladesh vs West Indies, March 18
- India vs Australia, March 19
- New Zealand vs England, March 20
- West Indies vs Pakistan, March 21
- India vs Bangladesh, March 22
- South Africa vs West Indies, March 24
- England vs Pakistan, March 24
- Bangladesh vs Australia, March 25
- New Zealand vs Pakistan, March 26
- England vs Bangladesh, March 27
- India vs South Africa, March 27
- Semi-Last 1, March 30
- Semi-Last 2, March 31
- Last, April 3